MAKEUP ARTIST DVD : BEAUTY MAKEUP ARTIST : RAQUEL REED NO MAKE UP
Makeup Artist Dvd
- A makeup artist is an artist whose medium is the human body, applying makeup and prosthetics for theatrical, television, film, fashion, magazines and other similar productions including all aspects of the modeling industry.
- This is a person who applies makeup professionally to models and other people before they appear on television, in films or any other public platform..
- The DVD is a Napalm Death DVD released by Earache in 2001. The only material seeing release for the first time is the Nottingham show from 1989 and the Killburn National show from 1989. The version of Utopia Banished currently in print features The DVD as a bonus disc.
- DVD, also known as Digital Video Disc or Digital Versatile Disc, is an optical disc storage media format, and was invented and developed by Philips, Sony, Toshiba, and Time Warner in 1995. Its main uses are video and data storage.
- A type of compact disc able to store large amounts of data, esp. high-resolution audio-visual material
- videodisk: a digital recording (as of a movie) on an optical disk that can be played on a computer or a television set
Make-up can make you look fresher younger more sexy sensual glamorous or even serious. But it s important to do it right. My Make-up shows in easy-to-follow detail how to achieve these looks and more.14 models - 14 looks. My Make-up will show you step-by-step how to do perfect day and evening make-up: natural nude looks to elegant business make-up to glamorous evening styling and smokey eyes. My Make-up shows you all the tricks and how-to's. As a special we also show you looks that are used on international catwalks: Sixties Gothic and Freestyle.Every step is explained in detail by international make-up artist Fjordur Oexenhave who also gives plenty of general tips and tricks throughout.Mr. Oexenhave is a star amongst make-up artists and has been successful in the international fashion and beauty business for nearly two decades. His looks have made it on the covers of the biggest fashion magazines and the catwalks of the industry s leading designers. An Icelander by birth he was himself a model and has clear principles for his work as a make-up artist: With make-up it is a matter of improving the appearance. And not to paint the face. Format: DVD MOVIE Genre: INSTRUCTIONAL Rating: NR Age: 897780001026 UPC: 897780001026 Manufacturer No: LML102
tagged by erica fustero! thanks girl :)
1. I love rock music naturally, I grew up when MTV actually played music during the grunge era. my favorite band is Smashing Pumpkins I love every song they ever made and I think Billy Corgan is a musical genius.. even though I like some pop artists these days i think music took a huge dump the past few years and most of it is all the same teeny bopper craps.
2. my ethnicity is filipino and guamanian. I have a huge family with lots of cousins and we are mostly girls. I love my family they are so funny and loud and they make me laugh :)
3. my favorite show is The Office. I dont watch it on tv I just wait until the season dvd comes out and then I watch all the episodes at once so please no spoilers.. lol.. other shows I love are The Soup, South Park and some reality shows, they are my guilty pleasure!
4. I would love to travel the world but I hate flying in an airplane. it gives me anxiety and turbulence scares the living crap out of me.
5. I love to eat but I hate to cook. my dad is a chef but none of his talent rubbed off on me whatsoever.
6. my hobby before I discovered blythe was collecting M.A.C makeups.
7. I can play the piano but I cant read notes I learn from memorizaion. my favorite song to play is Mozart k.545 sonata. also, my brother and I think it's hilarious to learn goofy piano songs like "Stu's song" from the movie The Hangover.
8. I am not an affectionate person and I never show my emotions but I have a huge heart <3
Sai / becca
my home made studio
I wanted to shoot portraits (glamour/fashion) as soon I got interested in photography… I only rely on natural lighting and I don’t have any studio lights not even a strobe (flash) I always use all those things as an excuse for me not to take portraits…
When I see an outstanding portrait… I always tell my self that it’s only because of the awesome studio lighting, expensive camera equipment, kick ass make-up artist, stylist and photoshop artist working together with the photographer. My formula: awesome photo = awesome budget
This weekend... I challenged my self to build my first studio… nope I didnt buy any lights at all… I will just use what I have in my pad and use natural light.
I went to a school supply shop and bought:
Double Adhesive tape
Different Sizes of Styrofoam (Will be use as reflectors)
makeup artist dvd
The Event Makeup Artist empowers women by educating them in makeup and beauty, something they are already expected to know and use daily, but were never taught. This is the only at-home course comparable to $2,000+ schools with out the high price tag. Finally, learn how to get the perfect smokey eye, red lip, flawless skin... every time. Unlike other courses this is the only DVD you'll need. You won't have to purchase Volume II and III just to get a complete education. Learn how to use this new skill to make you money and start your own makeup artistry business. The Event Makeup Artist is the only course available that focuses on teaching the business as well as application techniques. The information is presented in such an intuitive and affordable way making it accessible to anyone world wide. You will learn how to apply makeup to absolutely any face and how to make money doing it. - Taught by Hollywood Makeup Artist Michele Des Groseillers - 2 disc DVD set - Complimentary E-book - Over 3 hours of footage - Application on 6 different ethnic models - Complete business training - Certification of Completion - Everything you need to start on your successful career as a professional makeup artist.
as seen on tv airbrush makeup
70s style make up
makeup perfecting lipstick
make up help
almay clear complexion liquid makeup
make up dress up game
how to do simple make up
to make up a game
mortuary makeup artist
private label cosmetic company